Registered Education Saving Plan

The?Registered By subscribing to?Registered?Education Saving Plan (RESP) you, can start putting aside money for a child’s post-secondary education being a parent, friend or family member. Your contributions made to Registered Education Saving Plan can grow surprisingly quickly when you use this special savings account, as the Government of Canada offers the Canada Education Savings Grant and the Canada Learning Bond exclusively to?RESP?subscribers.

Being a professional financial institution, All in One also providing its customers with the facility of opening a Registered Education Saving Plan account. To open an RESP account you must have a Social Insurance Number, we will first help you to get your Social Insurance Number if not available previously. We will take complete responsibility of managing your contributions also to make payments to your child named in the plan.

Our experts will provide you the complete details of RESP plan and its requirements. To open an RESP account you can contact us either through e-mail, phone or can visit our office personally. It will be a pleasure for us to help in your saving plans.