Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)

By subscribing to the Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP), you can start putting aside money for a child’s post-secondary education being a parent, friend or family member. Your contributions made to Registered Education Saving Plan can grow surprisingly quickly when you use this special savings account, as the Government of Canada offers the Canada Education Savings Grant and the Canada Learning Bond exclusively to RESP subscribers.,

Being a professional financial institution, All in One also providing its customers with the facility of opening a Registered Education Saving Plan account. To open an RESP account you must have a Social Insurance Number, we will first help you to get your Social Insurance Number if not available previously. We will take complete responsibility of managing your contributions also to make payments to your child named in the plan.

Our experts will provide you the complete details of RESP plan and its requirements. To open an RESP account you can contact us either through e-mail, phone or can visit our office personally. It will be a pleasure for us to help in your saving plans.

All In One Tax and Immigration Services

Other Resources

Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents

Parents and Grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligbile to apply for the Super Visa. Super Visa can be granted for multiple entries for a maximum of ten years. The parents and grandparents can visit for up two years without the need to renew...

Citizenship / Certificates

A Canadian Citizenship card, also known as a Citizenship Certificate, is an official document that can be used as proof of Canadian citizenship. It is also used as a form of personal identification, as it displays your picture, signature, date of birth, height and...

Business Class

The Business Immigration Program is introduced by Canadian government with an aim to attract experienced business people towards Canada who can support Canadian economy in its development process.Canadian government has set various for Immigration Regulations to...

Contact Us

+1 (866) 316-0003

2855 Markham Rd, Suite 403, Scarborough, ON, M1X 0C3

M-F: 10am-6pm, S-S: Closed